Project Baseline is run almost entirely on the dedication and energy of our volunteers! There are five main volunteer roles at Project Baseline.
- Project Manager - Please visit the Project Manager page for more details.
- Site Manager - Please visit the Site Manager page for more details.
- Support Volunteer - Please visit the Support Volunteer page for more details.
- Community Support - Please visit the Community Support page for more details.
- Database Contributor - Did you find an established Project Baseline Station and want to contribute your Station image(s) to our database? Fantastic! Email or share your images with vanessa[at]gue.com. We'll make sure your images are uploaded! For more information about submitting images, click here.
Notice for all Project Baseline volunteers:
No organization will ensure any level of safety any greater than you have on your own when you dive. If/when you are diving with others in support of Project Baseline, you do so the same as if you were out with friends. Do not expect anyone to ensure your qualifications or anyone you’re diving with. If you have doubts about any aspect of your Project Baseline dive, your diving partner(s) or team, you should find a diving buddy you trust, or choose not to participate.