By Carl L. Yaws
Compiled via knowledgeable within the box, the ebook presents an engineer with information they could belief. Spanning gases, drinks, and solids, all serious houses (including viscosity, thermal conductivity, and diffusion coefficient) are covered.
From C1 to C100 organics and Ac to Zr inorganics, the information during this instruction manual is an ideal fast reference for box, lab or lecture room utilization. by means of gathering a wide – yet proper – quantity of data in a single resource, the instruction manual allows engineers to spend extra time constructing new designs and techniques, and not more time accumulating very important homes info. this isn't a theoretical treatise, yet an relief to the practising engineer within the box, on daily operations and lengthy diversity initiatives.
- Simplifies study and considerably reduces the quantity of time spent amassing homes data
- Compiled through knowledgeable within the box, the ebook offers an engineer with facts they could belief in layout, learn, improvement and manufacturing
- A unmarried, effortless reference for severe temperature based homes for a variety of hydrocarbons, together with C1 to ClOO organics and Ac to Zr inorganics
Read or Download Thermophysical Properties of Chemicals and Hydrocarbons PDF
Similar inorganic chemistry books
With a purpose to use infrequent earths effectively in a variety of purposes, a superb realizing of the chemistry of those parts is of paramount value. approximately 3 to 4 a long time have handed in view that titles reminiscent of The infrequent Earths edited by way of F. H. Spedding and A. H. Daane, The chemistry of the infrequent Earth components by means of N.
The straightforward method to get a grip on inorganic chemistry Inorganic chemistry may be an intimidating topic, however it does not must be! no matter if you are at present enrolled in an inorganic chemistry type otherwise you have a historical past in chemistry and need to extend your wisdom, Inorganic Chemistry For Dummies is the approachable, hands-on advisor you could belief for quick, effortless studying.
XXIVth foreign Congress of natural and utilized Chemistry, quantity four includes lectures offered on the XXIVth foreign Congress of natural and utilized Chemistry held at Hamburg, Federal Republic of Germany in September 1973. The ebook involves papers discussing quite a lot of matters on natural and utilized chemistry.
Tungsten and Its Compounds is a three-chapter textual content that explores the heritage, homes, creation, and use of tungsten and its similar compounds. the 1st bankruptcy bargains with the invention, purposes, ore incidence, and construction of tungsten. the second one bankruptcy describes the physico-chemical homes of elemental tungsten, together with the structural, thermal, optical, electric, and mechanical homes, in addition to its education, construction, reactivity, adsorption, electrochemical homes, and analytical facets.
- The Aqueous Chemistry of Oxides
- Advances in Inorganic Chemistry: Template Effects and Molecular Organization: 59
- Structure and Chemistry of Crystalline Solids
- Water Vapour Line Parameters from Microwave to Medium Infrared: An Atlas of H216O, H217O and H218O Line Positions and Intensities between 0 and 4350 cm-1 ... Tables of Selected Constraints, 19)
- Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths: 46
Additional resources for Thermophysical Properties of Chemicals and Hydrocarbons