By Hamzah Asyrani Sulaiman,Mohd Azlishah Othman,Mohamad Zoinol Abidin Abd. Aziz,Mohd Fareq Abd Malek
Read Online or Download Theory and Applications of Applied Electromagnetics: APPEIC 2014 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) PDF
Similar internet & networking books
The ebook describes a mode for developing versions of telecom platforms. the strategy is meant for practitioning community architects and architects. the tactic emphasizes modelling the (very complicated) useful constitution of networks in a fashion that's autonomous of any and software program layout technique.
This ebook provides study from a few of the significant tasks all in favour of the rising worldwide grid infrastructure. With a specific specialize in the sensible benefits and functions of grid computing – together with actual case reviews – the publication presents an in-depth research of grid expertise for a variety of diversified wishes.
OpenSHMEM and Related Technologies. Experiences, Implementations, and Technologies: Second Workshop, OpenSHMEM 2015, Annapolis, MD, USA, August 4-6, 2015. ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This booklet constitutes the lawsuits of the SecondOpenSHMEM Workshop, held in Annapolis, MD, united states, in August 2015. The 12 technical papers and one brief place paperspresented during this ebook have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 17submissions. the subjects of the workshop integrated extensions to the OpenSHMEMAPI, implementation of the API for present and rising architectures, instruments todebug and profile OpenSHMEM courses, event porting purposes to theOpenSHMEM programming version, and adjustments to the OpenSHMEM specification toaddress the wishes of programming exascale structures.
This publication constitutes the refereed post-conference lawsuits of the seventh overseas convention on giant facts applied sciences and functions, BDTA 2016, held in Seoul, South Korea, in November 2016. BDTA 2016 was once collocated with the 1st foreign Workshop on web of items, Social community, and safety in huge facts, ISSB 2016 and the 1st foreign Workshop on electronic Humanity with colossal information, DiHuBiDa 2016.
- Mobile Sensors and Context-Aware Computing
- Potential-Based Analysis of Social, Communication, and Distributed Networks (Springer Theses)
- Routing and Wavelength Assignment for WDM-based Optical Networks: Quality-of-Service and Fault Resilience (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems: 18th International Symposium, SSS 2016, Lyon, France, November 7-10, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- A Digital Phase Locked Loop based Signal and Symbol Recovery System for Wireless Channel (Signals and Communication Technology)
Extra resources for Theory and Applications of Applied Electromagnetics: APPEIC 2014 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)