By Anco Hundepool,Josep Domingo-Ferrer,Luisa Franconi,Sarah Giessing,Eric Schulte Nordholt,Keith Spicer,Peter-Paul de Wolf
A connection with solution all of your statistical confidentiality questions.
This guide presents technical information on statistical disclosure regulate and on find out how to technique the matter of balancing the necessity to offer clients with statistical outputs and the necessity to guard the confidentiality of respondents. Statistical disclosure regulate is mixed with different instruments resembling administrative, criminal and IT on the way to outline a formal info dissemination procedure in response to a chance administration approach.
The key thoughts of statistical disclosure keep an eye on are provided, in addition to the technique and software program that may be used to use quite a few tools of statistical disclosure keep an eye on. quite a few examples and directions also are featured to demonstrate the themes covered.
Statistical Disclosure Control:
- Presents a mix of either theoretical and useful solutions
- Introduces the entire key techniques and definitions concerned with statistical disclosure control.
- Provides a excessive point evaluate of ways to strategy difficulties linked to confidentiality.
- Provides a broad-ranging overview of the equipment on hand to regulate disclosure.
- Explains the subtleties of crew disclosure control.
- Features examples through the publication besides case experiences demonstrating how specific equipment are used.
- Discusses microdata, significance and frequency tabular information, and distant entry issues.
- Written by way of specialists inside of major nationwide Statistical Institutes.
Official statisticians, teachers and industry researchers who must be proficient and make judgements on disclosure problem will make the most of this book.
Read Online or Download Statistical Disclosure Control (Wiley Series in Survey Methodology) PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
This booklet specializes in instruments and strategies for development regression types utilizing real-world info and assessing their validity. A key topic during the booklet is that it is smart to base inferences or conclusions in simple terms on legitimate types. Plots are proven to be a big instrument for either construction regression types and assessing their validity.
Inspiration you couldn’t study statistics? you could – and you'll! Even you could research data and Analytics, 3rd variation is the sensible, updated advent to stats – for everybody! Now absolutely up to date for "big facts" analytics and the most recent purposes, it will train you the entire statistical innovations you’ll want for finance, advertising, caliber, technological know-how, social technology, and extra – one effortless step at a time.
During this booklet the authors describe the rules and techniques in the back of probabilistic forecasting and Bayesian facts assimilation. rather than concentrating on specific program parts, the authors undertake a common dynamical structures technique, with a great quantity of low-dimensional, discrete-time numerical examples designed to construct instinct concerning the topic.
This summary, created from 3 volumes, of which this e-book is the 1st, exposes the mathematical components which make up the principles of a couple of modern clinical tools: glossy conception on platforms, physics and engineering. this primary quantity focuses totally on algebraic questions: different types and functors, teams, jewelry, modules and algebra.
- Statistics for Business and Financial Economics
- Statistics in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference
- Regularity and Irregularity of Superprocesses with (1 + β)-stable Branching Mechanism (SpringerBriefs in Probability and Mathematical Statistics)
- Experimental Statistics (Dover Books on Mathematics)
Extra info for Statistical Disclosure Control (Wiley Series in Survey Methodology)