By Zdravko Galić
Read Online or Download Spatio-Temporal Data Streams (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) PDF
Similar internet & networking books
The e-book describes a mode for growing types of telecom platforms. the tactic is meant for practitioning community architects and architects. the tactic emphasizes modelling the (very advanced) useful constitution of networks in a manner that's self reliant of any and software program layout method.
This booklet offers examine from the various significant tasks eager about the rising worldwide grid infrastructure. With a selected specialize in the sensible benefits and purposes of grid computing – together with genuine case stories – the booklet offers an in-depth research of grid expertise for quite a lot of diverse wishes.
OpenSHMEM and Related Technologies. Experiences, Implementations, and Technologies: Second Workshop, OpenSHMEM 2015, Annapolis, MD, USA, August 4-6, 2015. ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This publication constitutes the lawsuits of the SecondOpenSHMEM Workshop, held in Annapolis, MD, united states, in August 2015. The 12 technical papers and one brief place paperspresented during this ebook have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 17submissions. the subjects of the workshop incorporated extensions to the OpenSHMEMAPI, implementation of the API for present and rising architectures, instruments todebug and profile OpenSHMEM courses, event porting purposes to theOpenSHMEM programming version, and adjustments to the OpenSHMEM specification toaddress the desires of programming exascale structures.
This booklet constitutes the refereed post-conference court cases of the seventh overseas convention on enormous information applied sciences and purposes, BDTA 2016, held in Seoul, South Korea, in November 2016. BDTA 2016 was once collocated with the 1st foreign Workshop on net of items, Social community, and safety in tremendous info, ISSB 2016 and the 1st overseas Workshop on electronic Humanity with giant facts, DiHuBiDa 2016.
- Privacy-Enhancing Aggregation Techniques for Smart Grid Communications (Wireless Networks)
- Safety Message Broadcast in Vehicular Networks (Wireless Networks)
- From the Web to the Grid and Beyond: Computing Paradigms Driven by High-Energy Physics (The Frontiers Collection)
- Crowd-Powered Mobile Computing and Smart Things (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Information Security Applications: 16th International Workshop, WISA 2015, Jeju Island, Korea, August 20-22, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra resources for Spatio-Temporal Data Streams (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)