By Gunnar Pruessner
Read Online or Download Self-Organised Criticality: Theory, Models and Characterisation PDF
Best system theory books
Synthesizing the findings from quite a lot of disciplines – from biology and anthropology to philosophy and linguistics – the rising box of Biosemiotics explores the hugely complicated phenomenon of signal processing in dwelling structures. trying to strengthen a naturalistic knowing of the evolution and improvement of sign-dependent existence methods, modern biosemiotic conception deals very important new conceptual instruments for the medical realizing of brain and that means, for the advance of synthetic intelligence, and for the continuing learn into the wealthy variety of non-verbal human, animal and organic communique procedures.
This authored monograph offers using dynamic spatiotemporal modeling instruments for the identity of complicated underlying strategies in clash, comparable to diffusion, relocation, heterogeneous escalation, and volatility. The authors use principles from facts, sign processing, and ecology, and supply a predictive framework which can assimilate info and provides self belief estimates at the predictions.
This publication develops a rational layout and systematic method of build a gene community with wanted behaviors. so one can accomplish that objective, the registry of ordinary organic components and experimental strategies are brought initially. Then those organic parts are characterised by means of a regular modeling technique and picked up within the part libraries, that are successfully reused in engineering artificial gene networks.
This quantity collects contemporary advances in nonlinear hold up platforms, with an emphasis on positive generalized Lyapunov and predictive techniques that certify balance houses. The e-book is written via specialists within the box and contains chapters through Miroslav Krstic, to whom this quantity is devoted.
- Filtering and Control of Stochastic Jump Hybrid Systems (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- Recurrence Plots and Their Quantifications: Expanding Horizons: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Recurrence Plots, Grenoble, France, 17-19 June 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
- H-infinity Engineering and Amplifier Optimization (Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications)
- Robust Control of Time-delay Systems
- Patterns in Nature: Why the Natural World Looks the Way It Does
- Modelling and Simulation in the Social Sciences from the Philosophy of Science Point of View (Theory and Decision Library A:)
Extra resources for Self-Organised Criticality: Theory, Models and Characterisation