By Michal Pioro,Deepankar Medhi
Throughout, the authors concentrate on the site visitors calls for encountered within the actual global of community layout. Their wide-spread technique, in spite of the fact that, permits challenge formulations and suggestions to be utilized around the board to nearly any kind of spine conversation or computing device community. For newbies, this publication is a wonderful advent. For professional pros, it presents fast suggestions and a powerful beginning for extra advances within the use of mathematical modeling for community design.
- Written by means of top researchers with a mixed forty years of business and educational community layout experience.
- Considers the improvement of layout types for various applied sciences, together with TCP/IP, IDN, MPLS, ATM, SONET/SDH, and WDM.
- Discusses fresh issues equivalent to shortest course routing and reasonable bandwidth task in IP/MPLS networks.
- Addresses right multi-layer modeling throughout community layers utilizing assorted technologies—for instance, IP over ATM over SONET, IP over WDM, and IDN over SONET.
- Covers restoration-oriented layout tools that permit restoration from mess ups of large-capacity delivery hyperlinks and transit nodes.
- Presents, on the finish of every bankruptcy, routines priceless to either scholars and practitioners.
Read or Download Routing, Flow, and Capacity Design in Communication and Computer Networks (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Networking) PDF
Similar internet & networking books
The publication describes a mode for growing versions of telecom structures. the tactic is meant for practitioning community architects and architects. the tactic emphasizes modelling the (very advanced) useful constitution of networks in a manner that's autonomous of any and software program layout method.
This e-book offers study from a number of the significant tasks desirous about the rising international grid infrastructure. With a selected specialise in the sensible benefits and functions of grid computing – together with genuine case reports – the ebook offers an in-depth examine of grid expertise for a variety of diverse wishes.
OpenSHMEM and Related Technologies. Experiences, Implementations, and Technologies: Second Workshop, OpenSHMEM 2015, Annapolis, MD, USA, August 4-6, 2015. ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This ebook constitutes the complaints of the SecondOpenSHMEM Workshop, held in Annapolis, MD, united states, in August 2015. The 12 technical papers and one brief place paperspresented during this e-book have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 17submissions. the subjects of the workshop incorporated extensions to the OpenSHMEMAPI, implementation of the API for present and rising architectures, instruments todebug and profile OpenSHMEM courses, event porting functions to theOpenSHMEM programming version, and alterations to the OpenSHMEM specification toaddress the desires of programming exascale platforms.
This booklet constitutes the refereed post-conference lawsuits of the seventh overseas convention on tremendous information applied sciences and purposes, BDTA 2016, held in Seoul, South Korea, in November 2016. BDTA 2016 was once collocated with the 1st overseas Workshop on net of items, Social community, and defense in great info, ISSB 2016 and the 1st foreign Workshop on electronic Humanity with massive info, DiHuBiDa 2016.
- Matching Theory for Wireless Networks
- Applied Cryptography and Network Security: 15th International Conference, ACNS 2017, Kanazawa, Japan, July 10-12, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Advances in Practical Applications of Cyber-Physical Multi-Agent Systems: The PAAMS Collection: 15th International Conference, PAAMS 2017, Porto, Portugal, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Elements of Cloud Storage Security: Concepts, Designs and Optimized Practices (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Distributed Medium Access Control in Wireless Networks (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
Extra resources for Routing, Flow, and Capacity Design in Communication and Computer Networks (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Networking)