By Yu Jiang,Zhong-Ping Jiang
A complete examine state of the art ADP conception and real-world applications
This e-book fills a niche within the literature by way of offering a theoretical framework for integrating thoughts from adaptive dynamic programming (ADP) and smooth nonlinear regulate to handle data-driven optimum keep watch over layout demanding situations bobbing up from either parametric and dynamic uncertainties.
Traditional model-based methods go away a lot to be wanted while addressing the demanding situations posed by way of the ever-increasing complexity of real-world engineering structures. an alternate which has bought a lot curiosity in recent times are biologically-inspired techniques, essentially RADP. Despite their becoming acceptance around the globe, in the past books on ADP have concentrated approximately solely on research and layout, with scant attention given to the way it should be utilized to deal with robustness matters, a brand new problem coming up from dynamic uncertainties encountered in universal engineering problems.
Robust Adaptive Dynamic Programming zeros in at the sensible matters of engineers. The authors boost RADP conception from linear structures to partially-linear, large-scale, and entirely nonlinear platforms. they supply in-depth assurance of state of the art functions in energy structures, supplemented with a variety of real-world examples carried out in MATLAB. in addition they discover attention-grabbing opposite engineering subject matters, such how ADP concept could be utilized to the research of the human mind and cognition. additionally, the book:
- Covers the newest advancements in RADP theory and functions for fixing more than a few structures’ complexity problems
- Explores a number of real-world implementations in energy platforms with illustrative examples subsidized up by way of reusable MATLAB code and Simulink block sets
- Provides an summary of nonlinear keep watch over, computer studying, and dynamic control
- Features discussions of novel functions for RADP concept, together with a whole bankruptcy on the way it can be utilized as a computational mechanism of human stream control
Robust Adaptive Dynamic Programming is either a necessary operating source and an interesting exploration of latest ADP concept and functions for working towards engineers and complex scholars in structures idea, regulate engineering, machine technology, and utilized mathematics.
Read Online or Download Robust Adaptive Dynamic Programming (IEEE Press Series on Systems Science and Engineering) PDF
Similar system theory books
Synthesizing the findings from a variety of disciplines – from biology and anthropology to philosophy and linguistics – the rising box of Biosemiotics explores the hugely complicated phenomenon of signal processing in residing structures. looking to improve a naturalistic realizing of the evolution and improvement of sign-dependent existence tactics, modern biosemiotic concept bargains vital new conceptual instruments for the medical realizing of brain and which means, for the advance of man-made intelligence, and for the continuing learn into the wealthy variety of non-verbal human, animal and organic communique techniques.
This authored monograph offers using dynamic spatiotemporal modeling instruments for the id of advanced underlying methods in clash, equivalent to diffusion, relocation, heterogeneous escalation, and volatility. The authors use principles from statistics, sign processing, and ecology, and supply a predictive framework which will assimilate info and provides self assurance estimates at the predictions.
This e-book develops a rational layout and systematic method of build a gene community with wanted behaviors. to be able to accomplish that aim, the registry of ordinary organic elements and experimental suggestions are brought before everything. Then those organic elements are characterised by way of a regular modeling strategy and picked up within the part libraries, which might be successfully reused in engineering artificial gene networks.
This quantity collects fresh advances in nonlinear hold up platforms, with an emphasis on positive generalized Lyapunov and predictive methods that certify balance houses. The e-book is written by way of specialists within the box and comprises chapters through Miroslav Krstic, to whom this quantity is devoted.
- Dealing with Complexity: An Introduction to the Theory and Application of Systems Science (Language of Science)
- Mobile Social Networking: An Innovative Approach (Computational Social Sciences)
- Systems Architecture of Smart Road Cloud Applications and Services IoT System: Structure-Behavior Coalescence Method for Model Singularity
- The Biased Mind: How Evolution Shaped our Psychology Including Anecdotes and Tips for Making Sound Decisions
- Green Growth and Sustainable Development: 14 (Dynamic Modeling and Econometrics in Economics and Finance)
- Flow Control by Feedback: Stabilization and Mixing (Communications and Control Engineering)
Additional resources for Robust Adaptive Dynamic Programming (IEEE Press Series on Systems Science and Engineering)