By Vipul A M,Prathamesh Sonpatki
- Create pragmatic real-world purposes whereas studying React and its sleek developer tools
- Build sustainable person interfaces through reworking info into parts of UI
- Learn the way to generate reusable ReactJS parts effectively
Starting with a undertaking on Open Library API, you'll be brought to React and JSX earlier than relocating directly to studying concerning the lifestyles cycle of a React part. within the moment undertaking, development a multi-step wizard shape, you are going to find out about composite dynamic elements and practice DOM activities. additionally, you will find out about development a quick seek engine by means of exploring server-side rendering within the 3rd venture on a seek engine software. subsequent, you'll construct an easy frontpage for an e-commerce app within the fourth venture through the use of facts types and React accessories. within the ultimate undertaking you'll boost an entire social media tracker through the use of the flux method of defining React apps and find out about the simplest practices and use circumstances with the aid of ES6 and redux.
By the top of this ebook, you won't simply have an exceptional knowing of ReactJS yet also will have equipped your personal responsive frontend functions from scratch.
What you'll learn
- Create, reuse, and compose React parts utilizing JSX
- Share info among a variety of React elements and methods for info circulate inside of a React app
- Handle consumer interactions with assistance from occasion handlers and dynamic components
- Set up and use quite a few subsequent iteration ES2015/ES6 good points with React
- Understand the functionality and immutability good points of React utilizing React add-ons
- Learn the concepts of Animation in React
- Use facts shops to shop model-related facts and information
- Create a flux-based React program by utilizing Reflux library
About the Author
Vipul A M is Director at BigBinary. he's a part of Rails concerns group, and is helping triaging matters. His spare time is spent exploring and contributing to many Open resource ruby initiatives, whilst now not dabbling with React JS.
Vipul loves Ruby's vivid neighborhood and is helping in construction PuneRb, is the founding father of and runs RubyIndia neighborhood e-newsletter and RubyIndia Podcast, and organizes Deccan Ruby convention in Pune.
He are available @vipulnsward on twitter and on his website http://vipulnsward.com.
Prathamesh Sonpatki is Director at BigBinary. He builds net purposes utilizing Ruby on Rails and ReactJS. He loves studying new programming languages and contributing to open source.
He are available @_cha1tanya on twitter.
Table of Contents
- Getting began with React
- JSX in Depth
- Data stream and lifestyles Cycle Events
- Composite Dynamic parts and Forms
- Mixins and the DOM
- React at the Server
- React Addons
- Performance of React Apps
- React Router and information Models
- React Tools
- Redux and React
Read or Download ReactJS by Example - Building Modern Web Applications with React PDF
Create lovely charts and visualizations for either internet and cellular applicationsAbout This BookRapidly become familiar with the basics and necessities of the Sencha charting libraryDiscover out-of-the-box firm visualizations and enhance your individual customized chartsLearn to make your charts paintings on laptop and touch-sensitive devicesWho This ebook Is ForIf you're an Ext JS or Sencha contact developer, fashion designer, or architect who desires to construct enterprise-scale information visualization features utilizing Sencha, then this booklet is perfect for you.
- Programming Groovy 2: Dynamic Productivity for the Java Developer (Pragmatic Programmers)
- WildFly Performance Tuning
- MEAN Web Development - Second Edition
- CoffeeScript Application Development Cookbook
Additional info for ReactJS by Example - Building Modern Web Applications with React