By Panos M. Pardalos,Pando G. Georgiev,Hari M. Srivastava
Read or Download Nonlinear Analysis: Stability, Approximation, and Inequalities: 68 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications) PDF
Similar system theory books
Synthesizing the findings from a variety of disciplines – from biology and anthropology to philosophy and linguistics – the rising box of Biosemiotics explores the hugely advanced phenomenon of signal processing in dwelling platforms. looking to boost a naturalistic figuring out of the evolution and improvement of sign-dependent lifestyles procedures, modern biosemiotic thought bargains vital new conceptual instruments for the clinical figuring out of brain and that means, for the improvement of man-made intelligence, and for the continuing learn into the wealthy variety of non-verbal human, animal and organic communique approaches.
This authored monograph offers using dynamic spatiotemporal modeling instruments for the identity of advanced underlying methods in clash, corresponding to diffusion, relocation, heterogeneous escalation, and volatility. The authors use principles from records, sign processing, and ecology, and supply a predictive framework which will assimilate facts and provides self assurance estimates at the predictions.
This publication develops a rational layout and systematic method of build a gene community with wanted behaviors. so one can do so aim, the registry of ordinary organic components and experimental options are brought at the start. Then those organic parts are characterised via a customary modeling strategy and picked up within the part libraries, which are successfully reused in engineering man made gene networks.
This quantity collects fresh advances in nonlinear hold up structures, with an emphasis on confident generalized Lyapunov and predictive ways that certify balance homes. The ebook is written via specialists within the box and contains chapters by means of Miroslav Krstic, to whom this quantity is devoted.
- Introduction to the Qualitative Theory of Differential Systems: Planar, Symmetric and Continuous Piecewise Linear Systems (Birkhäuser Advanced Texts Basler Lehrbücher)
- Systems Thinking, Critical Realism and Philosophy: A Confluence of Ideas (Ontological Explorations)
- Optimal Estimation of Dynamic Systems (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Mathematics & Nonlinear Science)
- Modeling, Control and Optimization of Complex Systems: In Honor of Professor Yu-Chi Ho (The International Series on Discrete Event Dynamic Systems)
- Mobile Social Networking: An Innovative Approach (Computational Social Sciences)
Additional info for Nonlinear Analysis: Stability, Approximation, and Inequalities: 68 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)