By Agassi Melikov,Leonid Ponomarenko
The expanding complexity of telecommunication networks calls for us to increase sufficient mathematical types. We needs to locate their features, optimize them topic to selected standards, and boost the corresponding keep an eye on algorithms. Multidimensional queueing types are used to layout and optimize sleek and next-generation networks (NGN). The relevant challenge of the comparable mathematical thought is to use multidimensional and large-size queueing types to enhance potency. during this ebook new equipment are successively constructed and utilized to resolve similar difficulties.
The publication is suggested for researchers engaged with the mathematical thought of telecommunications traffic.
Read or Download Multidimensional Queueing Models in Telecommunication Networks PDF
Best internet & networking books
The publication describes a style for developing versions of telecom platforms. the strategy is meant for practitioning community architects and architects. the tactic emphasizes modelling the (very advanced) useful constitution of networks in a manner that's self reliant of any and software program layout technique.
This publication offers examine from some of the significant initiatives eager about the rising worldwide grid infrastructure. With a specific concentrate on the sensible benefits and functions of grid computing – together with actual case reviews – the ebook presents an in-depth research of grid expertise for a variety of varied wishes.
OpenSHMEM and Related Technologies. Experiences, Implementations, and Technologies: Second Workshop, OpenSHMEM 2015, Annapolis, MD, USA, August 4-6, 2015. ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This booklet constitutes the court cases of the SecondOpenSHMEM Workshop, held in Annapolis, MD, united states, in August 2015. The 12 technical papers and one brief place paperspresented during this booklet have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 17submissions. the subjects of the workshop integrated extensions to the OpenSHMEMAPI, implementation of the API for present and rising architectures, instruments todebug and profile OpenSHMEM courses, event porting purposes to theOpenSHMEM programming version, and adjustments to the OpenSHMEM specification toaddress the desires of programming exascale structures.
This booklet constitutes the refereed post-conference lawsuits of the seventh overseas convention on colossal facts applied sciences and purposes, BDTA 2016, held in Seoul, South Korea, in November 2016. BDTA 2016 used to be collocated with the 1st overseas Workshop on net of items, Social community, and protection in immense facts, ISSB 2016 and the 1st overseas Workshop on electronic Humanity with enormous information, DiHuBiDa 2016.
- Wireless Sensor Networks: Distributed Consensus Estimation (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Software Engineering Frameworks for the Cloud Computing Paradigm (Computer Communications and Networks)
- Nagios Core Administration Cookbook
- Computers and Games: 9th International Conference, CG 2016, Leiden, The Netherlands, June 29 – July 1, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Combinatorial Optimization and Applications: 10th International Conference, COCOA 2016, Hong Kong, China, December 16–18, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Sensor Systems and Software: 5th International Conference, S-CUBE 2014, Coventry, UK, October 6-7, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes of the ... and Telecommunications Engineering)
Additional info for Multidimensional Queueing Models in Telecommunication Networks