By Francesco Marchioni
Design, construct, and convey effective Java functions utilizing the main complex NoSQL database
About This Book
- Reuse the abilities you have got got via Hibernate or Spring to advertise your functions to exploit NoSQL storage
- Explore the record of libraries which are already to be had to help you in constructing Java EE purposes with MongoDB
- A step by step educational to create leaner and speedier functions utilizing MongoDB
Who This ebook Is For
This e-book is for Java builders and designers that are looking to the right way to improve Java functions utilizing the preferred NoSQL resolution and the use instances of it.
What you'll Learn
- Install MongoDB and its patron tools
- Set up a easy undertaking that makes use of a MongoDB driving force and practice CRUD operations with it
- Explore uncomplicated techniques for mapping Mongo files with Java classes
- Use bulk operations to hurry up the production of huge document
- Design and strengthen a Java firm program that makes use of MongoDB as storage
- Develop and installation an program that makes use of Hibernate OGM as a endurance layer in your entities
- Use Spring facts and Spring Boot to leverage micro-services utilizing MongoDB as storage
The NoSQL move is becoming in relevance, attracting a growing number of builders. The MongoDB database is a familiar emerging big name within the NoSQL global. it's a rfile database, which permits info endurance and lets you question facts in a nested nation with none schema constraint and complicated joins among documents.
This ebook offers the entire wisdom you want to make MongoDB slot in your software schema, on the better of its functions. It begins from a easy creation to the motive force that may be used to accomplish a few low-level interplay with the garage. Then it strikes to exploit diversified styles to summary the patience layer into your purposes, ranging from the versatile Google JSON library to the Hibernate OGM Framework and eventually touchdown at the Spring info framework.
By the tip of this e-book, you'll understand every thing you can use MongoDB on your Java applications.
Style and approach
A uncomplicated, tutorial-like procedure is used to give an explanation for the options inside the e-book within the easiest real way. The chapters of this booklet are prepared in order that complexity raises gradually as you achieve extra event from the sooner chapters.
Read or Download MongoDB for Java Developers PDF
Create lovely charts and visualizations for either internet and cellular applicationsAbout This BookRapidly familiarize yourself with the basics and necessities of the Sencha charting libraryDiscover out-of-the-box firm visualizations and increase your individual customized chartsLearn to make your charts paintings on computing device and touch-sensitive devicesWho This ebook Is ForIf you're an Ext JS or Sencha contact developer, dressmaker, or architect who desires to construct enterprise-scale information visualization services utilizing Sencha, then this ebook is perfect for you.
- Visualforce Development Cookbook
- Working with Static Sites: Bringing the Power of Simplicity to Modern Sites
- Beginning JSON
- Clojure Reactive Programming - How to Develop Concurrent and Asynchronous Applications with Clojure
Additional info for MongoDB for Java Developers