By Lars Öhrström,Krister Larsson
* Covers all points of molecule-based 3D nets, whole with 3D illustrations
* includes precis tables of all nets
* effortless examining removes the necessity for history wisdom in crystallography or mathematics
Read or Download Molecule-Based Materials: The Structural Network Approach PDF
Best inorganic chemistry books
In an effort to use infrequent earths effectively in a variety of purposes, a very good figuring out of the chemistry of those components is of paramount value. approximately 3 to 4 many years have handed seeing that titles equivalent to The infrequent Earths edited through F. H. Spedding and A. H. Daane, The chemistry of the infrequent Earth parts by way of N.
The simple strategy to get a grip on inorganic chemistry Inorganic chemistry could be an intimidating topic, however it does not must be! even if you are presently enrolled in an inorganic chemistry category otherwise you have a history in chemistry and wish to extend your wisdom, Inorganic Chemistry For Dummies is the approachable, hands-on consultant you could belief for speedy, effortless studying.
XXIVth overseas Congress of natural and utilized Chemistry, quantity four comprises lectures awarded on the XXIVth overseas Congress of natural and utilized Chemistry held at Hamburg, Federal Republic of Germany in September 1973. The e-book includes papers discussing a variety of matters on natural and utilized chemistry.
Tungsten and Its Compounds is a three-chapter textual content that explores the heritage, houses, construction, and use of tungsten and its comparable compounds. the 1st bankruptcy offers with the invention, purposes, ore incidence, and construction of tungsten. the second one bankruptcy describes the physico-chemical houses of elemental tungsten, together with the structural, thermal, optical, electric, and mechanical homes, in addition to its coaching, construction, reactivity, adsorption, electrochemical houses, and analytical facets.
- Computational Approaches for the Prediction of pKa Values (QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences)
- Iron Acquisition by the Genus Mycobacterium: History, Mechanisms, Role of Siderocalin, Anti-Tuberculosis Drug Development (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Nitrosation Reactions and the Chemistry of Nitric Oxide
- Metal-Ligand Interactions: Molecular, Nano-, Micro-, and Macro-systems in Complex Environments (Nato Science Series II:)
- Quasicrystals: A Primer (Oxford Classic Texts in the Physical Sciences)
- Carbene Chemistry: From Fleeting Intermediate To Powerful Reagents
Additional resources for Molecule-Based Materials: The Structural Network Approach