By Pei-Chu Hu,Chung-Chun Yang
Read or Download Meromorphic Functions over non-Archimedean Fields (Mathematics and Its Applications) PDF
Best functional analysis books
This monograph presents a radical, complete research of the slender topology on random chance measures on Polish areas. As a different characteristic, the writer makes no extra assumptions at the likelihood house within the heritage, reminiscent of completeness or a countable generated algebra. one of many major effects offered is an immediate evidence of the random analog of the Prohorov theorem, that is bought with out invoking an embedding of the Polish house right into a compact house.
This ebook provides holomorphic operator services of a unmarried variable and functions, that are curious about the relatives among neighborhood and worldwide theories. it truly is in response to equipment and technics of complicated research of numerous variables.
Almost immediately no different booklet offers with the steadiness challenge of practical equations in Banach algebras, internal product areas and amenable teams. additionally, in such a lot balance theorems for practical equations, the completeness of the objective house of the unknown features inside the equation is thought.
The ebook offers an advent to the geometry of Hilbert areas and operator conception, focusing on graduate and senior undergraduate scholars of arithmetic. significant issues mentioned within the booklet are internal product areas, linear operators, spectral idea and distinct periods of operators, and Banach areas.
- Large Truncated Toeplitz Matrices, Toeplitz Operators, and Related Topics: The Albrecht Böttcher Anniversary Volume (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Mathematical Quantization (Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- Computational Systems Biology of Synaptic Plasticity:Modelling of Biochemical Pathways Related to Memory Formation and Impairment (Series on Advances in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology)
- A Glimpse at Hilbert Space Operators: Paul R. Halmos in Memoriam: 207 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Stochastic Analysis and Applications: Hammamet, 2001
- Applied Functional Analysis (Dover Books on Mathematics)
Additional info for Meromorphic Functions over non-Archimedean Fields (Mathematics and Its Applications)