By Linden Schaffer,Andrew McCarthy
InLiving good at the Road, readers will find:
- a functional real-world method of figuring out and dealing with your wellness
- a researched and scientifically investigated how-to guide that encourages a more healthy approach to deal with your lifestyle
- personal bills of the way small alterations can result in significant optimistic lifestyles changes
- easy to enforce strategies confirmed to lessen rigidity and in poor health days
- increased productiveness and creativity via refocused attention
- feel-good reports that take 5-minutes and liberate the tension and rigidity of your workday from physique and mind
Read or Download Living Well on the Road: Health and Wellness for Travelers PDF
Best safety & first aid books
Insecure transportation structures are costing our around the world mobility-based economic climate up to 6% of GDP each year. The effectiveness of security features differ extensively. within the usa, counting on the mode of transportation, it levels from “medium effectiveness for airports to “low effectiveness for maritime, rail, transit, and intermodal actions.
Runter mit der rosaroten Brille: Der „Gesichterleser” Dirk W. Eilert, bekannt aus Radio und television, erklärt in seinem Buch, was once wir anhand von Mimik über Liebe und Partnerschaft lernen können. Findet mich der Typ, mit dem ich gerade flirte, wirklich attraktiv? Betrügt mich meine Freundin, obwohl sie das Gegenteil beteuert?
Amid fresh alterations in worldwide wellbeing and fitness, the general public curiosity in tourists' safeguard hasn't ever been higher. For either foreign tourists and the overall healthiness pros who take care of them, CDC wellbeing and fitness info for foreign trip (more generally called The Yellow e-book) is the definitive source for fighting disease and harm in a globalized international.
Stressed? consuming badly? Skipping the fitness center? sound asleep along with your cell instead of your associate? Experiencing mind fog and shortage of concentration? Then this ebook is for you. Linden Schaffer used to be an overworked, stressed, on-the-go expert who stumbled on time to refocus, recharge, and recommit to health at the highway.
- Soccer Injury Prevention and Treatment: A Guide to Optimal Performance for Players, Parents, and Coaches
- Guía AEMIR de Actuación en Urgencias (Spanish Edition)
- Handbook of Seafood Quality, Safety and Health Applications
- Driver Behaviour and Training: Volume III (Human Factors in Road and Rail Transport)
- Hidden Hazards: Household Chemicals
Extra resources for Living Well on the Road: Health and Wellness for Travelers