By Narayan Prusty
About This Book
- The e-book will take you step by step via a big selection of examples, supplying you with the way to make the easiest use of the most recent ES6 features
Who This ebook Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Explore using new syntaxes brought through ES6
- Use the hot prototype-based gains brought by means of ES6
- Execute ES6 in an outdated non-supported ES6 environment
- Write asynchronous code utilizing promise to facilitate the writing of higher asynchronous code that's more straightforward to learn and maintain
- Create and comprehend using iterators, iterables, and generators
- Get to grasp object-oriented programming and create items utilizing classes
- Build proxies utilizing the ES6 proxy API and comprehend its uses
The booklet will commence by means of introducing all of the integrated items of ES6 and the way to create ES6 customized Iterators. subsequent, it's going to train you ways to write down asynchronous code in a synchronous sort utilizing ES6.
Moving on, the ebook will train how one can use replicate API to examine and control item homes. subsequent, it teaches easy methods to create proxies, and use it to intercept and customise operations played on objects.
Finally, it explains outdated modular programming suggestions corresponding to IIFE, CommonJS, AMD, and UMD and likewise compares it with ES6 modules and the way ES6 modules can raise the functionality of web sites while used.
Style and approach
This publication is a realistic advisor that takes you thru the ES6 APIs and different gains in a conversational and easy-to-follow type. every one subject is defined with examples and use cases.
Read or Download Learning ECMAScript 6 PDF
Create attractive charts and visualizations for either net and cellular applicationsAbout This BookRapidly become familiar with the basics and necessities of the Sencha charting libraryDiscover out-of-the-box firm visualizations and advance your individual customized chartsLearn to make your charts paintings on machine and touch-sensitive devicesWho This publication Is ForIf you're an Ext JS or Sencha contact developer, fashion designer, or architect who desires to construct enterprise-scale info visualization services utilizing Sencha, then this publication is perfect for you.
- Alfresco One 5.x Developer's Guide - Second Edition
- Regular Expressions Cookbook: Detailed Solutions in Eight Programming Languages
- TypeScript Design Patterns
Extra info for Learning ECMAScript 6