By Eric Freeman,Elisabeth Robson
Here are only a number of the issues you’ll examine in Head First HTML5 Programing:
- Learn how one can make your pages really interactive through the use of the facility of the DOM.
- Use the Geolocation API to grasp the place your clients are.
- Bring out your internal artist with Canvas, HTML5’s new 2nd drawing surface.
- Go past simply plugging a video into your pages, and create customized video experiences.
- Learn the key to grabbing 5 megabytes of garage in each user’s browser.
- Improve your page’s responsiveness and function with internet workers.
- And a lot more.
Create gorgeous charts and visualizations for either internet and cellular applicationsAbout This BookRapidly become familiar with the basics and necessities of the Sencha charting libraryDiscover out-of-the-box company visualizations and improve your personal customized chartsLearn to make your charts paintings on computing device and touch-sensitive devicesWho This e-book Is ForIf you're an Ext JS or Sencha contact developer, fashion designer, or architect who desires to construct enterprise-scale information visualization services utilizing Sencha, then this publication is perfect for you.
- CoffeeScript Programming with jQuery, Rails, and Node.js
- Mastering OpenLayers 3
- Web Developer's Reference Guide