By Valery V. Volchkov,Vitaly V. Volchkov
Read or Download Harmonic Analysis of Mean Periodic Functions on Symmetric Spaces and the Heisenberg Group (Springer Monographs in Mathematics) PDF
Similar functional analysis books
This monograph offers an intensive, finished research of the slim topology on random likelihood measures on Polish areas. As a different characteristic, the writer makes no extra assumptions at the chance area within the historical past, corresponding to completeness or a countable generated algebra. one of many major effects awarded is a right away facts of the random analog of the Prohorov theorem, that is got with out invoking an embedding of the Polish house right into a compact area.
This publication provides holomorphic operator services of a unmarried variable and functions, that are inquisitive about the family among neighborhood and international theories. it really is in response to tools and technics of advanced research of a number of variables.
Shortly no different e-book offers with the steadiness challenge of useful equations in Banach algebras, internal product areas and amenable teams. additionally, in so much balance theorems for practical equations, the completeness of the objective area of the unknown features inside the equation is thought.
The ebook provides an creation to the geometry of Hilbert areas and operator concept, focusing on graduate and senior undergraduate scholars of arithmetic. significant issues mentioned within the booklet are internal product areas, linear operators, spectral idea and distinctive periods of operators, and Banach areas.
- Topics in Banach Space Theory (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Geometric Properties for Parabolic and Elliptic PDE's: GPPEPDEs, Palinuro, Italy, May 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Exercises in Analysis: Part 2: Nonlinear Analysis (Problem Books in Mathematics)
- Mathematical Methods in Physics: Distributions, Hilbert Space Operators, and Variational Methods (Progress in Mathematical Physics, Vol. 26)
- A First Course in Real Analysis (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Fixed Point Theory in Modular Function Spaces
Additional resources for Harmonic Analysis of Mean Periodic Functions on Symmetric Spaces and the Heisenberg Group (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)