By Chris Walker
Start development electronics initiatives with Netduino, the preferred open resource platform that’s captured the mind's eye of makers and hobbyists around the globe. This easy-to-follow booklet offers the step by step assistance you must test with Netduino and the .NET Micro Framework.
Through a collection of easy tasks, you’ll find out how to create digital gadgets—including networked units that speak over TCP/IP. alongside the best way, hobbyists will choose up the fundamentals of .NET programming, and programmers will become aware of the best way to paintings with electronics and microcontrollers. persist with the initiatives in series and examine suggestions for construction your individual Netduino-based devices.
- Get an summary of the Netduino microcontroller family
- Install the loose visible Studio show, .NET Micro Framework, and Netduino SDK
- Write code that permits you to flip Netduino’s LED on and off
- Learn the best way to elevate Netduino’s functions with a number of enlargement shields
- Measure electronic and analog inputs with MakerShield
- Make a gentle look dimmer or brighter with Pulse Width Modulation
- Use electric pulses to play a track and regulate the location of a servo motor
- Create an app to regulate your Netduino over the Web
Read Online or Download Getting Started with Netduino: Open Source Electronics Projects with .NET PDF
Best internet & networking books
The e-book describes a mode for developing types of telecom platforms. the tactic is meant for practitioning community architects and architects. the strategy emphasizes modelling the (very complicated) sensible constitution of networks in a manner that's self reliant of any and software program layout method.
This publication provides study from some of the significant initiatives considering the rising international grid infrastructure. With a specific specialize in the sensible merits and functions of grid computing – together with actual case experiences – the e-book presents an in-depth examine of grid know-how for quite a lot of diverse wishes.
OpenSHMEM and Related Technologies. Experiences, Implementations, and Technologies: Second Workshop, OpenSHMEM 2015, Annapolis, MD, USA, August 4-6, 2015. ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This ebook constitutes the complaints of the SecondOpenSHMEM Workshop, held in Annapolis, MD, united states, in August 2015. The 12 technical papers and one brief place paperspresented during this e-book have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 17submissions. the themes of the workshop integrated extensions to the OpenSHMEMAPI, implementation of the API for present and rising architectures, instruments todebug and profile OpenSHMEM courses, adventure porting functions to theOpenSHMEM programming version, and adjustments to the OpenSHMEM specification toaddress the wishes of programming exascale structures.
This e-book constitutes the refereed post-conference court cases of the seventh overseas convention on colossal facts applied sciences and purposes, BDTA 2016, held in Seoul, South Korea, in November 2016. BDTA 2016 used to be collocated with the 1st overseas Workshop on web of items, Social community, and defense in immense information, ISSB 2016 and the 1st foreign Workshop on electronic Humanity with significant facts, DiHuBiDa 2016.
- Research in Attacks, Intrusions, and Defenses: 18th International Symposium, RAID 2015, Kyoto, Japan,November 2-4, 2015. Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Computers and Games: 9th International Conference, CG 2016, Leiden, The Netherlands, June 29 – July 1, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Recent Development in Wireless Sensor and Ad-hoc Networks (Signals and Communication Technology)
- Advances in Information and Computer Security: 11th International Workshop on Security, IWSEC 2016, Tokyo, Japan, September 12-14, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing: ICA3PP 2016 Collocated Workshops: SCDT, TAPEMS, BigTrust, UCER, DLMCS, Granada, Spain, December 14-16, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing: ICA3PP International Workshops and Symposiums, Zhangjiajie, China, November 18-20, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra info for Getting Started with Netduino: Open Source Electronics Projects with .NET