By Tao Le,Vikas Bhushan
• The resident’s relied on, one-stop consultant to acing the Step 3—written by way of citizens and reviewed by means of school for accuracy
• full of confirmed test-taking innovations for the newly revised, 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield structure highlights board-relevant information
• Renewed emphasis on built-in pathophysiology, plus prognosis and administration “next steps”
• a hundred mini-cases preferably arrange you for the case section of the exam
• extra study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash playing cards” and full-color scientific images
• Resident-tested assistance and shortcuts for the CCS
• And more!
Read Online or Download First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition (First Aid USMLE) PDF
Best safety & first aid books
Insecure transportation platforms are costing our around the world mobility-based economic system up to 6% of GDP every year. The effectiveness of security features range largely. within the usa, reckoning on the mode of transportation, it levels from “medium effectiveness for airports to “low effectiveness for maritime, rail, transit, and intermodal actions.
Runter mit der rosaroten Brille: Der „Gesichterleser” Dirk W. Eilert, bekannt aus Radio und television, erklärt in seinem Buch, was once wir anhand von Mimik über Liebe und Partnerschaft lernen können. Findet mich der Typ, mit dem ich gerade flirte, wirklich attraktiv? Betrügt mich meine Freundin, obwohl sie das Gegenteil beteuert?
Amid fresh adjustments in worldwide overall healthiness, the general public curiosity in tourists' safeguard hasn't ever been larger. For either overseas tourists and the health and wellbeing pros who take care of them, CDC future health details for foreign commute (more generally known as The Yellow e-book) is the definitive source for combating affliction and damage in a globalized global.
Stressed? consuming badly? Skipping the fitness center? dozing together with your mobile instead of your accomplice? Experiencing mind fog and absence of concentration? Then this e-book is for you. Linden Schaffer was once an overworked, stressed, on-the-go specialist who came across time to refocus, recharge, and recommit to health at the street.
- The Forgotten Pollution
- Mandated Science: Science and Scientists in the Making of Standards: Science and Scientists in the Making of Standards (Environmental Ethics and Science Policy)
- Risk Regulation in the United States and European Union: Controlling Chaos
- Space Systems Failures: Disasters and Rescues of Satellites, Rocket and Space Probes (Springer Praxis Books)
- First Defense: Anxiety and Instinct for Self-Protection
- Risk, Language, and Power: The Nanotechnology Environmental Policy Case
Additional info for First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition (First Aid USMLE)