By Guoxiang Gu
Read or Download Discrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications PDF
Best system theory books
Synthesizing the findings from quite a lot of disciplines – from biology and anthropology to philosophy and linguistics – the rising box of Biosemiotics explores the hugely complicated phenomenon of signal processing in residing platforms. looking to increase a naturalistic knowing of the evolution and improvement of sign-dependent lifestyles procedures, modern biosemiotic concept deals very important new conceptual instruments for the clinical figuring out of brain and that means, for the improvement of synthetic intelligence, and for the continuing examine into the wealthy range of non-verbal human, animal and organic verbal exchange techniques.
This authored monograph offers using dynamic spatiotemporal modeling instruments for the identity of advanced underlying techniques in clash, comparable to diffusion, relocation, heterogeneous escalation, and volatility. The authors use principles from records, sign processing, and ecology, and supply a predictive framework which can assimilate info and provides self belief estimates at the predictions.
This ebook develops a rational layout and systematic method of build a gene community with wanted behaviors. with a purpose to accomplish that target, the registry of ordinary organic elements and experimental strategies are brought firstly. Then those organic elements are characterised by means of a typical modeling technique and picked up within the part libraries, which might be successfully reused in engineering artificial gene networks.
This quantity collects contemporary advances in nonlinear hold up platforms, with an emphasis on positive generalized Lyapunov and predictive ways that certify balance houses. The ebook is written through specialists within the box and comprises chapters by means of Miroslav Krstic, to whom this quantity is devoted.
- Fuzzy Control Systems Design and Analysis: A Linear Matrix Inequality Approach
- New Trends in Nanotechnology and Fractional Calculus Applications
- Analysis and Control of Boolean Networks: A Semi-tensor Product Approach (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Chaos: Concepts, Control and Constructive Use (Understanding Complex Systems)
- Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation in Optimization and Control: In Honor of Boris S. Mordukhovich: 47 (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Dynamical Processes on Complex Networks
Additional info for Discrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications