By Gene R. Quinn
This high-yield, rapid-fire Q&A publication is written by way of scholars for college kids to aid first and moment yr scientific scholars evaluate behavioral technology for his or her path checks in addition to arrange for the USMLE Step 1.
About the Book The Deja overview sequence is helping you "Remember what you already know"; the flashcard layout is helping clinical scholars bear in mind crucial, must-know proof and ideas coated of their path paintings for behavioral technological know-how. This rapid-fire query & resolution evaluate booklet permits scholars to quick navigate in the course of the info wanted for his or her path checks and USMLE Step 1. lively remember questions strengthen right solutions to reinforce studying - not only passive memorization.
Behavioral technology is usually a required direction in lots of scientific faculties, and Psychiatric stipulations are seriously coated on USMLE Step 1. Mnemonics and key terms sprinkled through the textual content facilitate specialise in center proof, whereas scientific vignettes on the finish of every bankruptcy let scholars to mirror at the subject they've got simply learn. This publication will submit with seven different simple technological know-how books within the Deja evaluate sequence, besides USMLE Step1 and USMLE Step 2 assessment books for a complete of 10 new variants in Fall 2010.
In-Store Date: 7/1/2010
Pub Month: July 2010
- Rapid keep in mind Q&A structure simulates flashcards in a book.
- Keywords and mnemonics highlighted in the course of the text.
- NEW figures and charts detailing the DSM-IV classifications and criteria
- NEW bankruptcy on psychopharmacology
- Updated bankruptcy on health and wellbeing care within the United States
- Expanded chapters on Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Clinical vignette evaluation questions on the finish of every chapter.
- Written by means of med scholar who aced the USMLE.
- Two column layout allows “flashcard” use of Q&A
- USMLE-format vignettes on the finish of every bankruptcy supply evaluate of fabric coated in a scientific presentation.
- Clinical correlations of easy technology during the textual content aid scholars organize for path paintings and board exams.
- Content enhances different assessment fabric and works along side different higher path books.
- Portable dimension to be used at the go
- Chapters written through med scholars guarantees the main updated assurance of content material really coated heading in the right direction examination and USMLE
Market / Audience
Primary Market: First and moment 12 months US and Canadian clinical scholars getting ready for USMLE Step 1: 17,000
Secondary Market: foreign MD USMLE Step 1 test-takers: 16,000
DO scholars USMLE Step 1 test-takers: 1,500
About the Authors
Gene Ryan Quinn, MD (Seattle, WA) is a fourth yr scientific scholar from the college of Washington college of medication. He graduated from Tulane collage with an MS in mobile and Molecular Biology and holds a BA in Psychology from collage of Washington, Seattle. He was once previously a Pediatric psychological future health expert at kid's health facility in Seattle.
"This behavioral technological know-how evaluation booklet is easily equipped, particularly thorough, and simple to exploit. It bargains a reasonably accomplished evaluate of behavioral technological know-how subject matters that may be verified at the USMLE Step 1. clinical scholars learning for this examination will locate this publication a invaluable learn consultant for this topic. Weighted Numerical rating: ninety - four Stars!" -- Doody’s e-book overview Service
Read Online or Download Deja Review Behavioral Science, Second Edition PDF
Similar pathologies books
Michael corridor has revised and increased his vintage e-book, "The secrets and techniques Of Magic". This completely up-to-date and restructured paintings explores the Meta-model, which lies on the middle of conversation excellence in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), Dr corridor demonstrates how your existence should be dramatically enriched via having entire keep watch over over the way you relate and interpret what you're speaking to others.
Arson and different varieties of planned firesetting have significant human and fiscal charges around the globe. individuals with psychological illness are disproportionately concerned and psychological well-being practitioners are often required to evaluate, deal with and deal with this troubling staff. half all planned fire-related harm is attributable to adults and this can be the 1st booklet to take a complete examine the difficulty from a psychological well-being point of view.
Il quantity studia il tema dell’inclusione socio-lavorativa delle persone affette da grave patologia mentale, sviluppando interconnessioni tra le esperienze nei servizi di salute mentale e le specifiche risorse delle comunità locali.
Versions for psychological disease, first released in 1987, expected the movement in the direction of integration of psychiatric providers into multidisciplinary groups (doctor, psychologist, nurse, social employee, and so on) and the necessity to assemble different philosophies of psychological sickness. Peter Tyrer has pointed out 4 diverse versions of psychological sickness which are appropriate to scientific perform: the affliction, psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioural and social types.
- The Psychology of Compassion and Cruelty: Understanding the Emotional, Spiritual, and Religious Influences: Understanding the Emotional, Spiritual, and Religious Influences
- Practitioner’s Guide to Evaluating Change with Intellectual Assessment Instruments (Critical Issues in Neuropsychology)
- Errant Selves: A Casebook of Misbehavior
- Relational Perspectives on the Body: 12 (Relational Perspectives Book Series)
- Complexes: Diagnosis and Therapy in Analytical Psychology
- Strategic Interventions for People in Crisis, Trauma, and Disaster: Revised Edition
Additional resources for Deja Review Behavioral Science, Second Edition