By Jieying Xi,Yunxiao Sun
Read or Download Chinese Youth in Transition (The Chinese Trade and Industry Series) PDF
Best children's studies books
Human trafficking constitutes probably the most critical human rights violations of our time. although, many social paintings practitioners nonetheless have a terrible and incomplete realizing of the reviews of youngsters and adolescents who've been trafficked. In Trafficked adolescents, the authors demand a extra refined, expert and higher constructed figuring out of the variety of concerns dealing with trafficked adolescents.
There are literally thousands of young ones experiencing parental imprisonment worldwide. This e-book is ready their difficulties, human rights and the way they're handled in the course of the justice strategy from the arrest of a mum or dad to imprisonment and release.
Der vorliegende Band beschäftigt sich zum einen mit der Reduktion des Essens auf eine naturwissenschaftliche Perspektive und moralisches Gebot und hebt zum anderen die kulturelle und soziale Bedeutung hervor. Seit der Entstehung der Ernährungswissenschaft Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts haben wir uns daran gewöhnt, von Vitaminen, Proteinen und Kohlehydraten zu sprechen.
During this ground-breaking e-book, Jenny Slater makes use of the lens of ’the average’ to discover how normative understandings of youngster, dis/ability and the intersecting identities of gender and sexuality effect upon the lives of younger dis/abled humans. even supposing early life and incapacity have individually been proposal inside socio-cultural frameworks, not often have sociological stories of ’youth’ and ’disability’ been introduced jointly.
- Young Children in a Digital Age: Supporting learning and development with technology in early years
- Naughty Boys: Anti-Social Behaviour, ADHD and the Role of Culture
- Women and Children as Victims and Offenders: Background, Prevention, Reintegration: Suggestions for Succeeding Generations (Volume 2)
- Facing the Challenges of Whole-School Reform: New American Schools After a Decade (2002)
- Caring for Abused and Neglected Children: Making the Right Decisions for Reunification or Long-Term Care (Safeguarding Children Across Services)
- Children’s Understandings of Well-being: Towards a Child Standpoint (Children’s Well-Being: Indicators and Research)
Additional info for Chinese Youth in Transition (The Chinese Trade and Industry Series)