By Ben Goertzel
Read Online or Download Chaotic Logic: Language, Thought, and Reality from the Perspective of Complex Systems Science (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering) PDF
Similar system theory books
Synthesizing the findings from quite a lot of disciplines – from biology and anthropology to philosophy and linguistics – the rising box of Biosemiotics explores the hugely complicated phenomenon of signal processing in residing structures. looking to enhance a naturalistic knowing of the evolution and improvement of sign-dependent lifestyles methods, modern biosemiotic concept deals very important new conceptual instruments for the clinical realizing of brain and that means, for the advance of man-made intelligence, and for the continued study into the wealthy variety of non-verbal human, animal and organic communique approaches.
This authored monograph provides using dynamic spatiotemporal modeling instruments for the id of advanced underlying methods in clash, comparable to diffusion, relocation, heterogeneous escalation, and volatility. The authors use principles from facts, sign processing, and ecology, and supply a predictive framework which will assimilate information and provides self belief estimates at the predictions.
This ebook develops a rational layout and systematic method of build a gene community with wanted behaviors. that allows you to do so target, the registry of ordinary organic elements and experimental suggestions are brought at the beginning. Then those organic parts are characterised through a regular modeling approach and picked up within the part libraries, that are successfully reused in engineering man made gene networks.
This quantity collects fresh advances in nonlinear hold up structures, with an emphasis on positive generalized Lyapunov and predictive techniques that certify balance houses. The e-book is written by means of specialists within the box and contains chapters by means of Miroslav Krstic, to whom this quantity is devoted.
- Modeling and Simulation Tools for Emerging Telecommunication Networks
- Discrete-Time Optimal Control and Games on Large Intervals (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- Engineering Systems: Meeting Human Needs in a Complex Technological World
- Rethinking Economic Growth Theory From a Biophysical Perspective (SpringerBriefs in Energy)
- The Climate Change Playbook: 22 Systems Thinking Games for More Effective Communication about Climate Change
- Flexible Neuro-Fuzzy Systems: Structures, Learning and Performance Evaluation (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
Extra resources for Chaotic Logic: Language, Thought, and Reality from the Perspective of Complex Systems Science (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering)