By K. T. Chau,Zheng Wang
- The first ebook to comprehensively deal with chaos in electrical force systems
- Reviews chaos in quite a few electric engineering applied sciences and force systems
- Presents leading edge methods to stabilize and stimulate chaos in ordinary drives
- Discusses sensible program of chaos stabilization, chaotic modulation and chaotic motion
- Authored via famous scientists within the field
- Lecture fabrics to be had from the book's significant other website
This publication is perfect for researchers and graduate scholars who focus on electrical drives, mechatronics, and electrical equipment, in addition to these enrolled in periods masking complex issues in electrical drives and keep watch over. Engineers and product designers in business electronics, buyer electronics, electrical home equipment and electrical autos also will locate this booklet invaluable in employing those rising techniques.
Lecture fabrics for teachers on hand at
Read or Download Chaos in Electric Drive Systems: Analysis, Control and Application (Wiley - IEEE) PDF
Best system theory books
Synthesizing the findings from a variety of disciplines – from biology and anthropology to philosophy and linguistics – the rising box of Biosemiotics explores the hugely advanced phenomenon of signal processing in residing structures. trying to increase a naturalistic figuring out of the evolution and improvement of sign-dependent lifestyles procedures, modern biosemiotic thought bargains vital new conceptual instruments for the medical realizing of brain and that means, for the improvement of man-made intelligence, and for the continued study into the wealthy variety of non-verbal human, animal and organic conversation approaches.
This authored monograph provides using dynamic spatiotemporal modeling instruments for the identity of advanced underlying approaches in clash, comparable to diffusion, relocation, heterogeneous escalation, and volatility. The authors use rules from data, sign processing, and ecology, and supply a predictive framework which can assimilate info and provides self belief estimates at the predictions.
This e-book develops a rational layout and systematic method of build a gene community with wanted behaviors. as a way to do so aim, the registry of ordinary organic components and experimental options are brought initially. Then those organic parts are characterised by way of a typical modeling procedure and picked up within the part libraries, which might be successfully reused in engineering artificial gene networks.
This quantity collects fresh advances in nonlinear hold up platforms, with an emphasis on positive generalized Lyapunov and predictive ways that certify balance homes. The e-book is written by way of specialists within the box and contains chapters through Miroslav Krstic, to whom this quantity is devoted.
- Platform for Change
- Metropolitan Innovation Systems: Theory and Evidence from Three Metropolitan Regions in Europe (Advances in Spatial Science)
- Adaptive Nonlinear System Identification: The Volterra and Wiener Model Approaches (Signals and Communication Technology)
- Robust Control of Linear Descriptor Systems (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- Applied Mathematical Modelling of Engineering Problems (Applied Optimization)
Additional resources for Chaos in Electric Drive Systems: Analysis, Control and Application (Wiley - IEEE)