By Andrew Oliviero
With the growing to be call for for fiber optics in large-scale communications networks, community execs want whole, up to the moment details. This publication constitutes half 1 of Cabling: the full consultant to Copper and Fiber-Optic Networking and makes a speciality of LAN Networks and Cabling structures, providing entire insurance on present cabling methodologies and is up-to-date to the newest criteria. Contents include:
1. creation to facts Cabling.
2. Cabling requisites and Standards.
3. picking out the right kind Cabling.
4. Cable approach and Infrastructure Constraints.
5. Cabling procedure Components.
6. instruments of the Trade.
7. Copper Cable Media.
8. Fiber-Optic Media.
9. Wall Plates.
11. Transmission Equipment.
12. Ubounded (Wireless) Media.
13. Cabling-System layout and Installation.
14. Cable-Connector Installation.
15. Cable-System checking out and Troubleshooting.
16. making a Request for Proposal.
17. Cabling @ paintings: adventure from the Field.
Read or Download Cabling Part 1: LAN Networks and Cabling Systems PDF
Similar internet & networking books
The ebook describes a mode for growing versions of telecom platforms. the strategy is meant for practitioning community architects and architects. the strategy emphasizes modelling the (very advanced) practical constitution of networks in a manner that's self sustaining of any and software program layout technique.
This e-book offers study from a few of the significant tasks fascinated with the rising worldwide grid infrastructure. With a selected specialise in the sensible merits and purposes of grid computing – together with genuine case reports – the e-book presents an in-depth learn of grid know-how for quite a lot of diversified wishes.
OpenSHMEM and Related Technologies. Experiences, Implementations, and Technologies: Second Workshop, OpenSHMEM 2015, Annapolis, MD, USA, August 4-6, 2015. ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
This e-book constitutes the complaints of the SecondOpenSHMEM Workshop, held in Annapolis, MD, united states, in August 2015. The 12 technical papers and one brief place paperspresented during this booklet have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 17submissions. the subjects of the workshop integrated extensions to the OpenSHMEMAPI, implementation of the API for present and rising architectures, instruments todebug and profile OpenSHMEM courses, adventure porting functions to theOpenSHMEM programming version, and adjustments to the OpenSHMEM specification toaddress the desires of programming exascale structures.
This publication constitutes the refereed post-conference complaints of the seventh foreign convention on great info applied sciences and functions, BDTA 2016, held in Seoul, South Korea, in November 2016. BDTA 2016 used to be collocated with the 1st foreign Workshop on net of items, Social community, and defense in substantial info, ISSB 2016 and the 1st foreign Workshop on electronic Humanity with sizeable info, DiHuBiDa 2016.
- Network Security A Beginner's Guide, Third Edition
- Radio Frequency Identification: Security and Privacy Issues: 10th International Workshop, RFIDSec 2014, Oxford, UK, July 21-23, 2014, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Seamless and Secure Communications over Heterogeneous Wireless Networks (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Distributed Space-Time Coding (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Graphical Models for Security: Second International Workshop, GraMSec 2015, Verona, Italy, July 13, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra resources for Cabling Part 1: LAN Networks and Cabling Systems