By M. Estep
Read or Download A Theory of Immediate Awareness: Self-Organization and Adaptation in Natural Intelligence PDF
Similar system theory books
Synthesizing the findings from quite a lot of disciplines – from biology and anthropology to philosophy and linguistics – the rising box of Biosemiotics explores the hugely complicated phenomenon of signal processing in dwelling structures. looking to enhance a naturalistic realizing of the evolution and improvement of sign-dependent lifestyles techniques, modern biosemiotic thought bargains vital new conceptual instruments for the medical realizing of brain and that means, for the advance of synthetic intelligence, and for the continuing study into the wealthy variety of non-verbal human, animal and organic verbal exchange tactics.
This authored monograph offers using dynamic spatiotemporal modeling instruments for the identity of advanced underlying tactics in clash, reminiscent of diffusion, relocation, heterogeneous escalation, and volatility. The authors use rules from facts, sign processing, and ecology, and supply a predictive framework which will assimilate info and provides self belief estimates at the predictions.
This e-book develops a rational layout and systematic method of build a gene community with wanted behaviors. to be able to do so objective, the registry of normal organic elements and experimental ideas are brought at the start. Then those organic parts are characterised through a customary modeling technique and picked up within the part libraries, which might be successfully reused in engineering man made gene networks.
This quantity collects contemporary advances in nonlinear hold up platforms, with an emphasis on confident generalized Lyapunov and predictive ways that certify balance houses. The ebook is written by means of specialists within the box and contains chapters via Miroslav Krstic, to whom this quantity is devoted.
- Task-Space Sensory Feedback Control of Robot Manipulators (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering)
- Recurrence Plots and Their Quantifications: Expanding Horizons: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Recurrence Plots, Grenoble, France, 17-19 June 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
- Nichtlineare Regelungen (German Edition)
- Truncated Predictor Feedback for Time-Delay Systems
- The RCS Handbook: Tools for Real-Time Control Systems Software Development (Wiley Series on Intelligent Systems)
Additional resources for A Theory of Immediate Awareness: Self-Organization and Adaptation in Natural Intelligence