By Vladimir V. Tkachuk
Through over 500 conscientiously chosen difficulties and routines, this quantity offers a self-contained advent to Cp-theory and normal topology. via systematically introducing all the significant subject matters in Cp-theory, this quantity is designed to convey a devoted reader from uncomplicated topological ideas to the frontiers of contemporary research.
Key positive factors include:
- a special problem-based advent to the speculation of functionality spaces.
- unique recommendations to every of the awarded difficulties and exercises.
- A accomplished bibliography reflecting the cutting-edge in sleek Cp-theory.
- quite a few open difficulties and instructions for extra research.
This quantity can be utilized as a textbook for classes in either Cp-theory and normal topology in addition to a reference consultant for experts learning Cp-theory and similar themes. This ebook additionally offers quite a few issues for PhD specialization in addition to a wide number of fabric compatible for graduate research.
Read Online or Download A Cp-Theory Problem Book: Topological and Function Spaces (Problem Books in Mathematics) PDF
Similar functional analysis books
This monograph presents a radical, finished research of the slim topology on random chance measures on Polish areas. As a unique characteristic, the writer makes no extra assumptions at the likelihood house within the historical past, equivalent to completeness or a countable generated algebra. one of many major effects provided is a right away facts of the random analog of the Prohorov theorem, that's got with out invoking an embedding of the Polish house right into a compact area.
This ebook offers holomorphic operator features of a unmarried variable and functions, that are occupied with the kinfolk among neighborhood and worldwide theories. it truly is in line with equipment and technics of complicated research of a number of variables.
Almost immediately no different ebook offers with the soundness challenge of practical equations in Banach algebras, internal product areas and amenable teams. additionally, in so much balance theorems for practical equations, the completeness of the objective house of the unknown services inside the equation is thought.
The ebook offers an creation to the geometry of Hilbert areas and operator idea, focusing on graduate and senior undergraduate scholars of arithmetic. significant themes mentioned within the e-book are internal product areas, linear operators, spectral thought and detailed sessions of operators, and Banach areas.
- Analysis II: Differential and Integral Calculus, Fourier Series, Holomorphic Functions (Universitext)
- An Introduction to Infinite-Dimensional Analysis (Universitext)
- Integrable Hamiltonian Systems: Geometry, Topology, Classification
- Writing Proofs in Analysis
- Direct Methods in the Theory of Elliptic Equations (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
Additional resources for A Cp-Theory Problem Book: Topological and Function Spaces (Problem Books in Mathematics)